Texture & Dimension with Pat de Groot from NSW
Through sculptural techniques, including resists, felt lamination and dimensional placement, Pam will work with students and you will develop forms to explore spaces, surface, colour and dimension. The workshop is full of dimensional techniques and will enable you to experiment with your own creative inspiration.
Skill level: Some felting experiences essential
- Peacock: purple, emeralds, teal, blues, green, jade, lilac,
- Barrier Reef: turquoise, blues, yellow, orange, gold, chartreuse
- Sherbets: lime, lemon, yellow, lilac, pink pale blue
- Berries: raspberry, burgundy, reds, dark blackberry, strawberry red
- Nature: natural, creams, greys, whites
- Forest: greens, browns, emeralds, black.
- Tangy: orange, lime, bright pink, yellow, tangerine, violet, red.
- Baby: pale blue, pale pink lemon, light green, white.
The photos used to describe this art form are examples only