Felted Vest with Pam de Groot from NSW
2 Day Workshop, Thursday 6th & Friday 7th July
Using wool sliver, silk fibres, tissue and paj silk you will learn the skills to create a stunning vest to fit your own body shape, using specific layouts. Each vest will be decorated with silk fibres and fabrics. Students will leave with a beautiful unique addition to your wardrobe.
Skill level: Basic Felting Experience
Kit content: 500g colour wool sliver including some variegated, 7m of various silk fabric in variety of colours. (There will be lots to take home to use in other projects, but it will give you a variety for your projects), small bag of silk and other fibres to work in. 2m of resist
Please use your colour option:
- Peacock: purple, emeralds, teal, blues, green,Jade, lilac,
- Barrier Reef: turquoise, blues, yellow, orange, gold, chartreuse
- Sherbets: lime, lemon, yellow, lilac, pink pale blue
- Berries: raspberry, burgundy, reds, dk blackberry, strawberry red
- Nature: natural, creams, greys, whites
- Forest: greens, browns, emeralds, black.
- Tangy: orange, lime, bright pink, yellow, tangerine,violet, red.
- Baby: pale blue, pale pink lemon, light green, white.
The image is an example only, each student will design your unique waistcoat